Professional Radon Testing
How To Choose The Best Testing Method?
Our certified measurement staff will help you determine the best testing approach, explain the results and provide recommendations!
-EPA Approved Activated Charcoal
-Continuous Monitor Testing
What Should Be Tested?
ANY Building in Contact with the Ground!
-Single Family Homes
-Apartments, Condos, Duplexes & Townhouses
-Workplaces & Commercial Buildings
-Schools & Daycares
When should you test?
ANYTIME the Radon levels are unknown!
– Buying or selling a property
– 2-4 weeks post-mitigation
– Radon system effectiveness testing
– Seasonal variant short/long term testing
– Retest every TWO years! Radon levels change!